Handbook Pages Map

Select a page from the list below

Site Misc Pages

  • Home

  • Getting your Student Finance


    You need to apply for your Student Funding either online or by downloading a paper application form. Follow the SFE twitter page to find out when applications are open each year and try to complete your application by the end of June to make sure your funding is put in place for the start of your course.
    The standard funding you can apply for is a tuition fee loan, non-means tested maintenance loan and a means tested maintenance loan (based on household income).  You could also be eligible for grants if you are a parent or have adult dependants. There is also a Disabled Student Allowance. Your funding will be paid to you in three instalments throughout the academic year. The maintenance loan is paid directly to you to cover accommodation and living costs and the tuition fee payments are made directly to the University.  You can find out how much you may be eligible for by using the SFE Student Finance calculator.

     A video from Student Finance England on "Getting Paid" can be found here: https://youtu.be/Lz4wvQEo7ek

    All content on this site is © Plymouth Marjon University 2018
    Home | Admin Area | Version 1.0