Handbook Pages Map

Select a page from the list below

Site Misc Pages

  • Home

  • Insurance

    Most student tenancy agreements do not cover insurance for student’s possessions.

    If you are renting it is advisable to insure your belongings against loss or damage caused by theft, fire, vandalism, storm, flood and burst pipes.

    If you share accommodation with other students, you should each take out your own contents policy. More information can be found here.

    All content on this site is © Plymouth Marjon University 2018
    Home | Admin Area | Version 1.0