Handbook Pages Map

Select a page from the list below

Site Misc Pages

  • Home

  • Care Leavers and Estranged Students

    If you are student who is estranged from your parents or guardians and are concerned about studying without the support of a family network please come to speak to or contact Student Funding Advice in Student Support. They can offer advice and guidance for applying for independent status from Student Finance England, assess whether you might be eligible for a Care Leavers or Estranged Student Bursary and help with other financial concerns.  You may also wish to visit www.standalone.org.uk which is a charity that offers support and guidance for estrangement.


    All content on this site is © Plymouth Marjon University 2018
    Home | Admin Area | Version 1.0